Who is Harrow Youth Stop for?
Young people with learning difficulties and disabilities who live in Harrow and are aged 13-19 and to 25.
What service do we provide?
Harrow Youth Stop is a unique service for Harrow residents - offering a multi-agency centre, providing access to a full range of free and confidential services for young people - all under one roof.
- Careers Information and Advice
- One to One Guidance
- Support with job searching
- CV Building
- Referrals to Jobs/Apprenticeshipsv
- Education/Future Choices
- Specialist SEND Careers Adviser available by appointment
- Signposting and referrals to other agencies, as required
How to access the service?
We provide a telephone and drop in service. Opening hours are:
Call us on 020 8427 8617
Address: Harrow Youth Stop, The Twenty One Building, Ground Floor, 21 Pinner Road, Harrow, HA1 4ES
For more information you an access the following: