Who is Harrow Families Information Service for?
Harrow Families Information Service provides information and advice on services, entitlements, support and activities for families with children and young people.
What does the service provide?
The service provides information on:
- Childcare provision in the London Borough of Harrow (Ofsted Registered and non-registered)
- Early education and childcare funding entitlements at Children’s Centres
- Activities for families, children and young people
- Local and national services and voluntary organisations which offer information advice support to families with children.
Interested in a childminding career?
Harrow Families Information Service provides information, advice and guidance to:
- Existing childcare providers
- People who are interested in a childminding career
- People who are interested in working in the childcare profession or wanting to set up daycare provision (e.g. nursery/playgroup/before and after school club/holiday playscheme)
- Professionals working with children and families
How do I access the service?
Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm (excluding Bank Holidays)
You can also drop into Harrow Civic Centre (Children’s and Families Reception) and ask to speak to a Family Information Service officer for face to face advice.
Information and advice is also available on occasion via outreach at locations around the borough.
Families Information Service
Civic 1, 2nd Floor – North Wing
Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XY
Tel: 020 8901 2690